URGENT - We need your help!
Please DONATE NOW to the Idai Emergency Appeal
Tropical Cyclone Idai has devastated countries in the southern and eastern region of Africa. Mozambique, Zimbabwe and Malawi are facing an emergency.
The cyclone hit Mozambique on 14th March then continued to devastate communities in Zimbabwe and Malawi. More than 1.5 million people have been affected, over 1,000 are reportedly dead and almost 100,000 displaced in what the UN has said could be the worst weather-related disaster to ever strike the southern hemisphere.
cbm has begun working with local partners to provide emergency support to those affected and your urgent support will help provide life-saving essentials such as food, water and livelihoods to people affected, including those living with a disability. Please give an urgent donation to help those caught up in this devastating emergency. .
• President, Emmerson Mnangagwa, has declared the impact of Cyclone Idai in Zimbabwe a state of disaster.
• The cyclone hit Mozambique on 14th March then continued to devastate communities in Zimbabwe and Malawi on 15th and 16th March, with Chimanimani and Chipinge districts in Manicaland Province hardest-hit.
• More than 1.5 million people have been affected.
• Over 1,000 are reportedly dead.
• Almost 100,000 are displaced.
• The UN has said this could be the worst weather-related disaster to ever strike the southern hemisphere.
We cant help those in need without you.
Donations raised will help to provide essentials for those most affected and ensure those with disabilities are not left behind.