CBM NEW ZEALAND VACANCIES
Database and ICT Administrator
Reporting to the Finance and Operations Director, you will be part of a team servicing cbm’s fundraising, donor relations and finance arms, and involved in the daily processing of donations and enquiries.
This role is responsible for our supporter database system (currently Raisers Edge) along with being the first point of contact for the organisation's IT (which is largely outsourced), and peripheral equipment. (You will have the support of an external Raiser’s Edge consultant).
We value the high integrity of our data.
This is a key, hands-on role, ensuring cbm delivers on the value of being good stewards of our resources.
Location: Rosedale (Albany), Auckland
Hours: 20-25 hours per week (Weekly spread of hours negotiable)
Type of Role: Permanent Part-time
- Ensuring overall database integrity and accuracy, including, configuration(uploads, exports, upgrades, imports and/or global changes to the database), gift administration (management of campaigns, appeals, package codes and gift coding) and database administration (managing donor profiles, troubleshooting database issues).
- Providing the customised reporting needs of the management team, including donor data for mail appeals, and financial data for return on investment analysis.
- Assisting the Finance and Operations Director to oversee cbm’s IT platform to ensure it is configured to deliver to the needs of users, provides a secure environment for donor data is reliable and cost effective.
Person Specification: Knowledge and Experience
- 3+ years experience a similar role.
- Relevant tertiary qualification. (e.g. technology, with focus on business practices/ administration, computer science or information systems or related field preferred).
- A passion for data and an understanding of database management and its application to marketing campaigns.
- Proficiency with analysis and the development of reports and queries.
- Proven organisational skills and the ability to prioritise tasks.
- Interest in the Charities sector.
- Experience of Raisers Edge (or exposure to a complex CRM application) and experience in the Charities sector will be an advantage.
- High level of IT literacy and an eye for detail.
- Ability to work within a Christian framework and be sensitive to its various expressions across cultures and denominations
- This role is 20-25 hours a week, ideally spread over 4 days, however there will be some flexibility for the right person. All hours will be worked between the hours of 8.30am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
The closing date for this role is Monday 9 September 2019.
Learn about working for cbm international and browse the current vacancies within the organisation.