cbm envisions an inclusive world in which all persons with disabilities enjoy their human rights and achieve their full potential.
cbm is an international Christian development organisation, committed to improving the quality of life of persons with disabilities in the poorest countries of the world.
Based on its Christian values and over 100 years of professional expertise, cbm addresses poverty as a cause, and a consequence, of disability, and works in partnership to create a society for all.
cbm Core Values
- Christian - We aspire to follow the teachings of Jesus Christ
- International - We are an international organisation
- Professional - We aim for quality in what we do
- Integrity - We are good stewards of our resources
- Communication - We communicate honestly and respectfully
- Inclusion - We practice and promote inclusion